our covid-19 policies
Clubhouse - No customers will be allowed to enter the clubhouse. The window will be open for transactions. Balls and tokens will be dispensed through the window or front door.
Washrooms - Washrooms will not be available for use.
Clubs and Bats - If you choose to borrow a club or a bat, they will be dispensed through the window. They will be returned into bins where an employee will disinfect them before they can be used again.
Golf - Our bays are 10 ft. apart. Please ensure you are maintaining a 6 ft./2 m distance from other golfers at all times. Balls, baskets, clubs and SmartRanges will be disinfected after every use.
Batting Cage - Batting cages are 12 ft. apart. Please ensure you are maintaining a 6 ft./2 m distance from others at all times. Bats, helmets and tokens will be disinfected after each use.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected by an employee every 15 minutes (or more depending on use)
- If we are at capacity, we may ask that you wait in your car until space is available. Please feel free to call ahead to see how busy it is.
- Please follow signs for approaching the window. We have arranged for there to be one way traffic to facilitate social distancing.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6 ft./2 m distance from other guests at all times
- If a guest is not following these guidelines, we will provide a reminder. If a guest continues to disrespect these policies, we will ask them to leave.
- Please let us know immediately if you have any concerns.